Please get in touch if you’d like to know more about working with us. How we can facilitate a course for your organisation or perhaps you’d like to discuss a potential sponsorship? Or any other questions you may have!
(To keep overheads low we do not have a dedicated office phone line. If you’d prefer a call back, do send us a message with your number and best time to call.)
NB: Please see notes below for enquiries for individual places on courses, or urgent support
Enquiries for Places on Courses
Due to the way we operate, we are unable to take bookings for individual places on courses. The responsibility for nominating attendees and confirming places on the courses lies with the partner organisations that we work with, and we are not generally involved in that part of the process, simply the delivery of the course.
Need Urgent Help?
If you or someone you are supporting needs urgent help, assistance may be found here:
- Samaritans Free Helpline 116 123 (available 24 hours) or www.samaritans.org . Available 24 hours a day to provide confidential emotional support for people who are experiencing feelings of distress, despair or suicidal thoughts
- NHS Urgent Mental Health Helpline 24 Hour advice and support, speak to a mental health professional for assessment of best course of care. Find your local NHS Urgent Mental Health Helpline here www.nhs.uk
- Combat Stress 0800 138 1619 (available 24 hours) or www.combatstress.org.uk . Confidential and safe help and advice about service-related mental health issues for the whole military community
- Military Mental Health Helpline 0800 323 4444 (available 24 hours)
- SSAFA Forcesline 0800 731 4880 (9.00-17.30 Mon-Fri) or www.ssafa.org.uk . Free confidential helpline and email providing help and support independent of the military chain of command